"He is a Gentleman!! Zhangjiajie Hiking Trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Zhangjiajie by Dorphineprincess

Zhangjiajie Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 181 photos

It's exciting, if you like Challenging Great mountains! Instead of
taking the shuttle to go around this giant labyrinth-like national park, i used my legs mostly. Zhangjiajie is a (gentle?)man, while Fenghuang(an ancient county 4 h bus ride away)and Guilin(in Guangxi Province CN) are more of femininity. Being also a famous scenic place, he definitly has locals more Chun Pu(simple and honest ) than that of Guilin. Guilin has been spoiled bad, with a worsening sense of materialism and
vanity(tong xiu wei & xu rong). ;-)
However, I have a potential worry that, as the tourism industry goes in
full bloom, Zhangjiajie will follow the same route. Out of a selfish
side of myself, I kind of wish somewhere in my heart that this tertiary industry will not expand.. It hurts a lot to see that innocent smile fading away from their pretty face.. .

Zhangjiajie has sceneries kind of like this everywhere, Generally, because of the crustal stress.
Part of the reason why I want to go to Zhangjiajie is their magnificent mountains which feel like standing upright between heaven and earth.
Hunan province where Zhangjiajie is located, is home to quite a number of famous men of prowess, like Helong born in Zhangjiajie is the supreme commander of the last century, the very well-known politician Mao.

The core of the trip is the feeling of being in here, very broad, fresh . And if you really hike around, you will be rewarded like me, in the end by the exercising satisfaction.

Pictures here depend a lot on the weather. The acutual scenes are far beyond the pictures' expression, I am sure.

• In a nutshell:An old friend of mine had urged me to travel through landscapes to feel emotions that would benefit the souls. I set out for Zhangjiajie in order to be made to feel small.
  • Last visit to Zhangjiajie: Mar 2006
  • Intro Updated Jul 14, 2006

Comments

Badges & Stats in Zhangjiajie

Have you been to Zhangjiajie?

Latest Activity in Zhangjiajie