"He is a Gentleman!! Zhangjiajie Hiking Trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Zhangjiajie by Dorphineprincess
Zhangjiajie Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 181 photos
It's exciting, if you like Challenging Great mountains! Instead of
taking the shuttle to go around this giant labyrinth-like national park, i used my legs mostly. Zhangjiajie is a (gentle?)man, while Fenghuang(an ancient county 4 h bus ride away)and Guilin(in Guangxi Province CN) are more of femininity. Being also a famous scenic place, he definitly has locals more Chun Pu(simple and honest ) than that of Guilin. Guilin has been spoiled bad, with a worsening sense of materialism and
vanity(tong xiu wei & xu rong). ;-)
However, I have a potential worry that, as the tourism industry goes in
full bloom, Zhangjiajie will follow the same route. Out of a selfish
side of myself, I kind of wish somewhere in my heart that this tertiary industry will not expand.. It hurts a lot to see that innocent smile fading away from their pretty face.. .
Zhangjiajie has sceneries kind of like this everywhere, Generally, because of the crustal stress.
Part of the reason why I want to go to Zhangjiajie is their magnificent mountains which feel like standing upright between heaven and earth.
Hunan province where Zhangjiajie is located, is home to quite a number of famous men of prowess, like Helong born in Zhangjiajie is the supreme commander of the last century, the very well-known politician Mao.
The core of the trip is the feeling of being in here, very broad, fresh . And if you really hike around, you will be rewarded like me, in the end by the exercising satisfaction.
Pictures here depend a lot on the weather. The acutual scenes are far beyond the pictures' expression, I am sure.
- In a nutshell:An old friend of mine had urged me to travel through landscapes to feel emotions that would benefit the souls. I set out for Zhangjiajie in order to be made to feel small.
These monkeys are very smart! However, for some of them(like these reside along the Jinbian Stream), their appitites are... more travel advice
Hunan cusine is known as spicy , if I may add ,I think , it's heavey as well. Everywhere I went , dishes just can't go... more travel advice
Dorphineprincess' Related Pages
Zhangjiajie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhangjiajie and Wulingyuan National Park"
- "Zhangjiajie - China's First National Park"
- "He is a Gentleman!! Zhangjiajie Hiking Trip"
- "Zhangjiajie National Park"
- "ZHANGJIAJIE NATIONAL FOREST PARK"
- "The Realm of Myth"
- "Trip to Zhangjiajie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhangjiajie
- Hotels in Zhangjiajie
- Transportation in Zhangjiajie
- Nightlife in Zhangjiajie
- Restaurants in Zhangjiajie
- Shopping in Zhangjiajie
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhangjiajie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhangjiajie
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zhangjiajie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhangjiajie
Photos in ZhangjiajieSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Qingdao Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zhangjiajie Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Guilin Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.