"WELCOME TO MAY ANN'S PERSONAL HOMEPAGE" beautifulsoulph's Profile

TRAVELLING IS AN EYE OPENER

Reaching places enables me to see the beauty and contrasts of the different land inhabited by different people, living different traditions and customary ways. It helps me to understand Life. It helps me to see the world in a whole new perspective. That I am not confined in the four corners of my own "little" world, but that I can expand, stretch and discover new horizons. It's like having wings, having wide eyes, having a genuine appreciation that it's good to be alive!

TRAVELLING IS ENRICHING TO THE SOUL

Travel ultimately does some nurturing and fulfilling of the soul. It is by this that one is able to identify his/her part in the evolving world and humanity. Because I have reached out, I understood the complexities of life and mankind. But through this, not only did I learn and enrich my knowledge mentally, I felt I have matured and have grown spiritually and socially- more entune to my inner voice in relation to outside.

TRAVELLING IS A PASSION TO INDULGE

I love travelling and I think I'm gonna be doing this for the rest of my life. Gives me a natural kind of high and gives me unexplainable joy and delight. There is something in this that makes me want to wear my sneakers and just pack my bags and fly.. However I know sometimes we need to plan! :-)

I know that this passion is not gonna die down, The world is too big!! More places to explore and visit. It is a vast avenue of learning, living and loving.

ME, MYSELF and I

Hello everyone, its great to be here. I am May Ann, call me May or Ann for short. I absolutely love to travel. I have practically been in many places in the Philippines. It is just last year that I have started to explore Asia and I like it!! Looking forward to my next.

I live with my family in the city of Cagayan de Oro, province of Misamis Oriental in Mindanao, Philippines. I love it and I hope I can share to you more about my humble country. Inspite of the negative image, I know and I believe Philipines has so much to offer. It's treasure and charm are in its people..- like me.. Hehehe. Drop me any questions I'll try to help you out and give you tips.

FUTURE ENDEAVOURS

I hope to travel more and more.. I am awaiting my immigrant visa in Australia. I did this to get visa for a job so I am excited to explore Australia. I have read some reviews here and it is really cool, can't wait!!

Hopefully also I can get to US if I can get contract for H1-B working visa later this year, so I am very much looking forward to that.

Meantime, I want to explore the mystery of Asia. Experience the charms of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and maybe go back to China- Shanghai and Beijing. Let's see... I still have to work that out.. :-)

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

They make up my strongest support system and my everything. Just makes life more beautiful. :-) Some of my friends are with me in the trips and travels. My family and I go out often but usually just to eat out and malling. We have not had much time to vacation a lot. Most of the time we have works and personal commitments to attend to. We usually are together all of us when my dad comes home from overseas work. That we always look forward to.

Personal Photos

This is me taken a little earlier.. :-)
I used a cellphone.. but it still looks like me. :-)

Friends- here there and everywhere!

These are my few close friends. Meet in college. Still keep in touch everynow and then. We are in different places.

Hoping to meet more!!!

• Intro Updated Jan 14, 2006

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2007 at 2:32 PM

Happy birthday to you May,best wishes from Sunny Italy.

• mikoykoy's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2007 at 3:00 AM

Happy birthday kabayan! I wish you all the best in the world.

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2007 at 9:08 PM

Hi May An, I wish you a happy birthday and a great bdparty. Happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2006 at 2:33 PM

i hope australia gives you a big welcome

• pres_16's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 2:02 AM

Hi, been to your place already... had a vacation in my Aunt's place, Jasaan, Mis. Oriental.....

• Justin_goa's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2006 at 9:55 PM

Hi Have a great 2006!! May this new year be filled with lots of happiness and travels.. Cheers from Goa, India

• jharper's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2006 at 6:35 PM

that is a beautiful eye photo! Keep having fun! Jonathan

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2006 at 6:11 PM

Mabuhay and welcome to VT....please enjoy to the fullest

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!