"Jena summer weeks - my 2003 heaven :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Jena by gal_flower
Jena Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 147 photos
... was that you can go anyware by foot. Jena is a great place to walk.
You can go anyware around the city center in max 10- 15 minutes. You'll recognize the city center simply by looking at the sky : there's only one very tall building made of blue glass - that's it :))) (I've been told they keep their programmers inside - but that's not confirmed)
Also if you're ready to sweat a bit you can go by foot to the near hills which are really great for walking and you'll be regarded for the effort by finding a small restorants at the top offering cheap beer :)
- Pros:You can enjoy the quiet calm rest in Jena
- Cons:If you are a hi tech nerd you'll probably die bored
well ... it's nothing so special, but after going around on streets with these 2 floor houses everywhere it's nice to... more travel advice
Great dishes, really nice expirience during the summer, when you can sit on the tables which are outside and have a... more travel advice
gal_flower's Related Pages
Jena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~~~JENA - the city of the Romantic~~~"
- "Jena Paradies"
- "Town of Jena an der Saale (Thuringia)"
- "Jena summer weeks - my 2003 heaven :)"
- "Welcome to JENA"
- "Thüringens Number 1 !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jena
- Hotels in Jena
- Transportation in Jena
- Nightlife in Jena
- Restaurants in Jena
- Warnings and Dangers in Jena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jena
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jena
Photos in JenaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos
- Sofia Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kiel Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Chirpan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jena Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Milan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews
- Bratislava Intro, 3 photos