"Mont Liban" Mohafazat Mont-Liban by MM212
Mohafazat Mont-Liban Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 352 photos
Covering the heart of Lebanon, the Mont-Liban governorate extends from snowy mountain peaks to the azure Mediterranean in the lands immediately surrounding Beirut (the capital is its own governorate). Its winding coastline and forested mountains are possibly Lebanon's most scenic. The Majority of this region's population is Christian, particularly of the Maronite sect, but there is a large Druze population in the south of Mont-Liban around the Chouf Mountains. From beach clubs to ski resorts, and from ancient ruins to modern casinos, this region has plenty to offer.
Lebanon itinerary in March 2005:
Beirut - Beqaa Valley - Baalbek - Aanjar - Liban Nord (El Arz - Bcharré) - Tripoli - Mont Liban (Brummana - Beit Meri) - Byblos - Tyre - Sidon
Lebanon itinerary in November 2005:
Beirut - Liban Nord (northern Lebanon) - Tripoli - Beqaa Valley - Baalbek - Aanjar - Mont Liban - Byblos
Lebanon & Syria itinerary in Dec 2009/Jan 2010:
Beirut - Liban Nord - Tripoli - Byblos - Beqaa Valley - Aanjar - Damascus - Baalbek - Mont Liban (Brummana - Beit Meri) - Tyre - Sidon
Lebanon itinerary in September 2010:
Beirut - Sidon - Mont Liban (Brummana - Byblos)
Only 4 km down the road from Brummana is another picturesque hilltop town called Beit Meri. Although also considered a... more travel advice
MM212's Related Pages
Mohafazat Mont-Liban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mount -Lebanon:La Reserve AFQA.Mnaitra"
- "Mont Liban"
- "Mount Lebanon"
- "Al-Matin Moutains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- Hotels in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- Transportation in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- Restaurants in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- Shopping in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- Warnings and Dangers in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
- 40 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Mohafazat Mont-Liban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohafazat Mont-Liban
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 142 reviews, 502 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 117 reviews, 475 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 130 reviews, 443 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 110 reviews, 411 photos, 8 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 102 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 84 reviews, 332 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beirut Intro, 95 reviews, 316 photos, 7 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 79 reviews, 322 photos, 10 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 76 reviews, 304 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 74 reviews, 303 photos, 6 travelogues