"Vallée d'Ourika" Setti Fatma by MM212
Setti Fatma Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 67 photos
Cutting through the Atlas Mountains, la Vallée d'Ourika boasts some breathtaking scenery with lush forests and snow-capped mountains. The valley lies about 30 minutes south of Marrakech and the road up the valley ends at an altitude of about 1600 metres at a Berber village called Setti Fatma. Along the way, and in the village itself, there are numerous shops and markets selling locally made artefacts, as well as restaurants/cafés for lunch. Setti Fatma also has hiking trail leading to a gorgeous waterfall. A trip down the valley is highly recommended when staying in Marrakech for longer than two or three days.
Although normally residents of the Sahara, a few camels appear to have made it to greener pastures. These colourfully... more travel advice
The village of Setti Fatma lies at the end of the road up Ourika Valley. The end of the road also marks the beginning of... more travel advice
MM212's Related Pages
Setti Fatma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vallée d'Ourika"
- "A day trip to Setti Fatma"
- "setti fatma"
- "3-day trekking in Ourika Valley - Altas Mountain"
- "Trekking in the Atlas"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Setti Fatma
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Setti Fatma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Setti Fatma
Photos in Setti FatmaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 172 reviews, 626 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 145 reviews, 525 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 121 reviews, 498 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 110 reviews, 411 photos, 8 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 104 reviews, 396 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beirut Intro, 96 reviews, 340 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 84 reviews, 332 photos, 8 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 79 reviews, 322 photos, 10 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 78 reviews, 317 photos, 6 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 76 reviews, 304 photos, 8 travelogues