"Rough, wild and adventurous" Central African Republic by weltleben
Central African Republic Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
You think you have seen it all? The rest of Africa seems like Disneyland to you? Ok, then have a visit at the Central African Republic!
..., than in any other country we visited on our trip through the continent. From the border in Cameroon to Bangui its 550 Kilometer and you have 29 of them: Police, Gendarmerie, Customs and different fractions of Military? And all of them want money! Please don?t pay them! How to manage all these roadblocks? See our Travel Tips and you survive ;-) No kidding! CAR is just for the well experienced travelers. We have been the first ones with their own car from Europe for the last 10 years. Why? We wanted to see the heart of the continent and continue our trip through Congo-Brazzaville and Congo-Zaire. We don?t regret and we would do it again. The people are so nice and the jungle is great. Check out the whole story at www.weltleben.at!
Sounds strange? Then we suggest you take the much safer route is via Gabon to the south.
- Pros:People, rough, wild, no tourists at all!
- Cons:Police, Gendarmerie, Customs, Douane, Military
- In a nutshell:The hardest and most fascinating country we have ever seen
weltleben's Related Pages
Central African Republic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sangha Tri-National Park" in 08'-11'-13'"
- "Rough, wild and adventurous"
- "Hicar's new Central African Republic Page"
- "The Catholic Mission in Bangui"
- "Vilhelm's new Central African Republic page"
- "jssysfj's new Central African Republic Page"
- "Central African Republic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Central African Republic
- Hotels in Central African Republic
- Restaurants in Central African Republic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Central African Republic
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Central African Republic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Central African Republic
Photos in Central African RepublicSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Central African Republic Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Republic of Congo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Angola Intro, 3 photos
- Western Sahara Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.