"Marie&Ariel" marie&ariel's Profile

Who we are

Argentinean (man) and Ecuadorian (woman) living in hot & sunny Arizona, we moved here from California 4 years ago.

In 2006 we visited Italy, Monaco and France. It was our first time in Europe and husband and I simply LOVED IT! Specially Italy...can't wait to go back!

We have both lived in our native countries, me in Ecuador and my husband in Argentina. We would be more than glad to answer questions or provide information about our countries.

Our next big trip: Ecuador, November/December 2007. Taking the whole family, including a 7 month old. A bit nervous about that! Hope baby handles the flight OK. Will post pictures upon our return. :)

HAPPY TRAVELING TO ALL!!!

• Intro Updated Nov 28, 2007

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Belated (just one day) birthday!

• jennwerner's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 5:28 AM

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 1:40 AM

Happy birthday to you:-).

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Greetings from Montreal, This message comes to wish you a birthday that is happy and memorable. Best wishes..Donna;o)

• hivaoa1's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 10:38 PM

Buon compleanno dall'Italia ^__^

• Anchovy56's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2006 at 1:03 PM

I bet that cake is all gone now...

• was_the_beav's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 6:04 PM

What a beautiful couple! I love Ecuador and hope so much to return one day. Thanks for your kind words, too. Welcome to VT!

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 2:41 PM

Just a few months late, but Bienvenidos a VT!

• ReinaMorena's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 12:10 PM

Yeah and I miss it alot! I went to Quito about once a every month or two to visit with friends. Right around the corner from Burger king and Baskin Robin's. I keep trying to back but i cant get that far south.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 3:31 PM

I hope to study italian for a short time in italy next year. You seemed to have really enjoyed it. I hope you get to visit Australia some time in the future. Happy travels!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!