"Padova...my 1 hour stop" Padova by Applelyn
Padova Travel Guide: 721 reviews and 1,971 photos
On Italy's 60th Independence Day, I reached here in the afternoon. I thought of staying here over the weekend but I realised shops would be closed. Thus, I decided to stop for an hour to visit this famous church. Took a cab to church have a short tour and back to my train.
Padova is a place where prilgrims go to. The main reason was to honour St Anthony whose grave is still preserved till today.
Applelyn's Related Pages
Padova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Padova...our new home...for now"
- "PADOVA - PADUA"
- "Focal Point of the Past"
- "Padova, Padua, Padoa, Patavium"
- "Prato della Valle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padova
- Hotels in Padova
- Transportation in Padova
- Nightlife in Padova
- Restaurants in Padova
- Shopping in Padova
- Warnings and Dangers in Padova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padova
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padova
Photos in PadovaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Zürich Intro, 13 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues