Pescara Off The Beaten Path Tips by Applelyn Top 5 Page for this destination
Pescara Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 7 photos
This is a very good roadside snack. The skin is very crispy and the meat taste like Pekking Duck. When wrapped into a french loaf, it is fit for a meal. You can also try the sausage as a side. Just stop by any pushcart along any road with the sign. This snack originated from Abruzzi area and best eaten at its origin..HERE..
More Reviews (7)
Applelyn's Related Pages
Pescara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short visit to Pescara"
- "A newly born city"
- "Adriatic Getaway"
- "Pescara for a quiet holiday!"
- "The gateway to Abruzzo mountain"
- "Pescara in winter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pescara
- Hotels in Pescara
- Transportation in Pescara
- Nightlife in Pescara
- Restaurants in Pescara
- Shopping in Pescara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pescara
- 8 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pescara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pescara
Photos in PescaraSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 45 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Zürich Intro, 13 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues