Hanoi Hotel Tips by Applelyn
Hanoi Hotels: 68,555 reviews and 438 photos
A nice resting place
The staff are polite and helpful. ODC travel agency is just beside it in case you need a tour in the outskirts of Hanoi. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is clean (most important). It is also located in the middle of the old quarters and this help you to move around the old quarters easily. There are many cyber cafes, restaurants and tour agencies nearby too. Thanks to Bpacker for her tips.
Unique Qualities: I like the service of the staff. I think they are very professional especially the receptionist. For the price, I think the reception
Address: 44, Hang Giay, Hanoi
Comparison: about average
Directions: Hang Giay is split into two. It is located at the side of Hang Buom. From Dong Xuan Market, walk along Dong Xuan towards Hang Duong, turn left into Hang Buom and turn right into Hang Giay. Walk till you reach a T-junction and Phan Thai is in the middle.
Phone: (844) 824 3667 / 5349
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (22)
- Cab drivers
- See All Transport provided by Vietnam Airlines
- See All Handicraft products
- See All Temple Trips
Applelyn's Related Pages
Hanoi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Adventure Continues in Hanoi ! Hanoi !"
- "Good morning Hanoi !"
- "Hanoi - City of the Soaring Dragon"
- "Hanoi - City of Absorbing Sights and Sounds"
- "MY 1ST STOP IN VIETNAM WAS......................."
- "Ignoring Hanoi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Transportation in Hanoi
- Nightlife in Hanoi
- Restaurants in Hanoi
- Shopping in Hanoi
- Warnings and Dangers in Hanoi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanoi
- 23 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanoi
Read real reviews about Hanoi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 45 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Zürich Intro, 13 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (41)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum- 80 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Water Puppet Show- 71 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Hoan Kiem Lake- 100 Reviews, 229 Photos
- Temple of Literature- 68 Reviews, 180 Photos
- Old Quarter- 40 Reviews, 95 Photos
- Ha Long Bay- 41 Reviews, 111 Photos
- One Pillar Pagoda- 43 Reviews, 75 Photos
- The Museum of Ethnology- 40 Reviews, 113 Photos
- West Lake- 17 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Army Museum- 19 Reviews, 42 Photos
See All Hanoi Things to Do