"Finally, I am entited to my Spore status :P" Bangkok by Applelyn
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,680 reviews and 24,170 photos
The flag----:) flying everywhere. They are sure proud of themselves and they LOVE their King.
Shopping is a must do. Shopping on a boat is even better. U dont get it in Singapore.
There are many temples in Thailand. At every transportation stations and big malls, shrines will be erected.
- Pros:Land of Smiles and lots of culture
- Cons:Have to be discerning.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to shop
Big rooms, good service and good restaurants 3 mins walk to Don Mueng Aiport more travel advice
Expect a coup every 3 to 7 years. However, they are generally peaceful. If the airport is shut down, take a bus to... more travel advice
- See All Reasonable Prices in the heart of the...
- See All They RESPECT Monks a lot!
- Wood Carving Factory
Applelyn's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 20 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 45 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Zürich Intro, 13 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues