"Two cities for the price of one!" Budapest by SapineKuu
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,724 reviews and 17,926 photos
Budapest is a fine city with a most entertaining language. It seems even locals think its too complicated for tourists. Ok, if you try it you may end up eating something you didn't expect or going to places other than your desired destination but that's cool.
I came across this rather dignified protest in the centre of Budapest. The masks were very eye catching if a little scary. At the time I couldn't establish the basis for the protest but thanks to VT member ICourage I now know this was a protest against the Prime Minister who is I'm informed deeply unpopular. It seems he was secretly recorded allegedly admitting that his party had consistently lied to the electorate and for good measure he then went on to insult their country!
Thanks to ICourage I now know the Prime Minister allegedly said:
"Its obvious we (the Socialists) lied in the whole past one and half & two years"
Sounds like most politicians!
SapineKuu's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: status symbols."
- updated a Budapest Travel Page "Two cities for the price of one!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Two cities for the price of one!"
- Commented on one of Eramera's Budapest travel pages
- Wrote a Review Come on In the Waters Lovely! about Gellert Baths - Gellert Furdo in Budapest Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 38 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reykjavík Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Oslo Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Poznan Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Bologna Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Uppsala Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos