"An overnight at Tanay!" Tanay by santeria01
Tanay Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 134 photos
My wanderlust buddies, Thess and Sha, gatecrashed on our former office's summer outing at Tanay. We went to Daranak Falls and took a dip. The water is so cold I was shivering the whole time I was immersed in the water! But it's ok. We are already reaching 40 degrees temperature and I'd like to welcome more swimming activities.
- Pros:Daranak Falls
- Cons:Water at the falls too cold! Perfect for a summer swim!
Daranak Falls is known to mountaineers going to Tanay. This must be their cherry on the ice cream after a laborious... more travel advice
santeria01's Related Pages
Tanay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An overnight at Tanay!"
- "Tanay- Home of Beautiful Natural Wonders"
- "Tanay Rizal"
- "Camp Capinpin, Tanay, Rizal"
- "Roadtrip to Daranak Falls"
- "Welcome to Tanay!"
- "Film Shoot in Tanay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tanay
- Hotels in Tanay
- Transportation in Tanay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tanay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanay
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tanay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanay
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Tagaytay City Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bataan Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Marikina Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bohol Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos