"Pasir Salak Museum Complex" Kampung Pasir Salak by stimix
Kampung Pasir Salak Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Interesting fact back to memory lane on how ancient malays bulding the stae of Perak after the defeat of Malacca sultanate and setting up of 1st Perak government in 1528 at almost the same site as the complex.
The most interesting fact is not the complex but the living museum surrounding the complex.. I was suprise & shock that the Malay houses further left to the Complex via a narrow village road are so old & ancient which I have never seen before in other Malay states...
Saw one with the main door not higher than 4 ft! intersting...remind me of those ancient houses on the Batak land in Lake Toba Indonesia with its small door....
stimix's Related Pages
Kampung Pasir Salak Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampung Pasir Salak
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kampung Pasir Salak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Pasir Salak
Photos in Kampung Pasir SalakSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Melaka Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Pengkalan Kempas Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 2 photos
- Taroko Gorge Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.