"Some highs and many lows!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford by Arianasarah866
Bradford Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 277 photos
Well Bradford is the most run down of the cities in this area to be honest. The streets and pubs can be quite dangerous at night and women, do not travel here alone! Shop wise it isnt that great either, most people go to nearby Leeds.
Bradford as reasonable travel links to other local towns and cities, most of which are more attractive than Bradford itself sadly. However the council is trying to regenerate the area so we will have to wait and see!
Most tourists love the Bronte coutry which is part of Bradford and once you get out of the city into the local area it is very scenic.
Bradford is quite cheap on the positive side though!
The above photograph appears by kind courtesy of http://www.city-of-bradford.com and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright owner."
Bradford does have plenty of cheap places to shop. Has many of theshops you would expect in a city however if you like shopping you are better off going to Leeds to be honest.
The above photograph appears by kind courtesy of
http://www.city-of-bradford.com and may not be used without the express
permission of the copyright owner."
- Pros:good rock club, cheap
- Cons:dangerous, dirty, a lot is closed down
- In a nutshell:Can only get better lol
Has free entry, although you pay for the IMAX if you wish to view it, and you can fill half a day browsing round the... more travel advice
Since the Empress closed down this pub has tried to take over the rock and metal pub bit but to be honest I prefer the... more travel advice
Arianasarah866's Related Pages
Bradford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Couple of Continents Combined in One Place"
- "Some highs and many lows!"
- "Often overlooked cultural hit"
- "Bradford Uni"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bradford
- Hotels in Bradford
- Transportation in Bradford
- Nightlife in Bradford
- Restaurants in Bradford
- Shopping in Bradford
- Warnings and Dangers in Bradford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bradford
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bradford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bradford
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Filey Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Zürich Intro, 9 reviews
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Llanfyllin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Derby Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Manchester Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.