"The UK seaside experience" Filey by Arianasarah866
Filey Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 27 photos
Is typical British countryside up North. Quite easy to get to and fortunatly not much traffic (we visited on bank holiday). Cant miss it!
Are sandy and lovely! Was too cold to swim though lol. Great for sandcastles and for kite flying. A big thumbs up :D
Well I am easily entertained but there was quite a lot to do aside from the near daily car boot sales (if you like that kinda thing). Plenty of places to visit....York, Flamingo land, Bridlington, Scarborough, Skipsy, Whitby etc etc etc. An idea base for the Yorkshire east coast.
- Pros:cheap and cheerful
- Cons:could be boring if you arent into the kitsch
- In a nutshell:Go with open mind and heart ;)
Yes they are cool as hell! You get in the booth, insert money, pose and voila, a lovely hand drawn picture of you is... more travel advice
A zoo and theme park in one. Fun rides plus animals. And not too pricey. A fun day out indeed! more travel advice
Arianasarah866's Related Pages
Filey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FILEY ~NORTH YORKSHIRE'S COASTAL BEAUTY"
- "The UK seaside experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Filey
- Hotels in Filey
- Transportation in Filey
- Restaurants in Filey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Filey
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Filey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Filey
Photos in FileySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Filey Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Zürich Intro, 9 reviews
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Llanfyllin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Derby Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Manchester Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.