"Lots to do here!" Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset by Arianasarah866
Somerset Travel Guide: 1,465 reviews and 3,472 photos
Our trip to Somerset was lovely. We spent the week here and I could have spent longer! Very relaxing with friendly locals and lots to see! Particularly of interest to the pagan traveller or anyone interested in ancient history etc as the place is packed full of ancient monuments etc.
In a little cottage rented for the week just outisde of Taunton. It was a good option as we could tour as we pleased, and it had the benefit of a kitchen which I enjoyed. Don't forget your camera as you will need it!
- Pros:lots to see, lots of history
- Cons:boring if you dont like that kind of thing
- In a nutshell:A place of mystical significance
Located in Wiltshire, Stonehenge the famous stone circle is within easy driving distance of Somerset. You do pay for... more travel advice
The tor is a huge hill and is considered to be a sacred site used throughout history. At the top is St Michaels tower... more travel advice
Arianasarah866's Related Pages
Somerset Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Somerset"
- "Lots to do here!"
- "My Somerset Guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Somerset
- Hotels in Somerset
- Transportation in Somerset
- Nightlife in Somerset
- Restaurants in Somerset
- Shopping in Somerset
- Warnings and Dangers in Somerset
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Somerset
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Somerset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerset
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Filey Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Zürich Intro, 9 reviews
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Llanfyllin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Derby Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Manchester Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.