"Visiting Pa you must visit Berks County" Reading by C5_CHICK
Reading Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 29 photos
My reasons for a visit to Berks county.. To start off the beautiful mountains , We have Hawk mountain which is great for hunting fishing hiking kayaking and there are alot of farm lands and wet lands.
We have outlets all over every thing you could think of . And there are many historical buildings in Reading as well. It has a Pennslyvania Dutch feeling everywhere many farmers markers to swap meets.
Any trip to Berks you must see the Pagoda It sits atop of the city and has great viewing spots to over look the whole city and you can see all the mountains that surround it.
- In a nutshell:Anything you want to do Berks has it from sking to kayaking to shopping to racing... You have choices in Pennsylvania :D
The whole county is haunted If you enjoy that type of thing come to berks county. The author Charles Adams has writen... more travel advice
From I78, take PA143 north (exit 35) from Lenhartsville . Well worth the hike.. more travel advice
C5_CHICK's Related Pages
Reading Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reading, PA"
- "Reading PA"
- "Malguy's new Reading Page"
- "Readingnigga's new Reading Page"
- "The "Big City" near this country gal"
- "Visiting Pa you must visit Berks County"
- "Reading PA, more than just outlet shopping"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reading
- Hotels in Reading
- Transportation in Reading
- Nightlife in Reading
- Restaurants in Reading
- Shopping in Reading
- Warnings and Dangers in Reading
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Reading
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Reading?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reading
Photos in ReadingSee All Photos (6)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.