"Italy" Italy by omehes
Italy Travel Guide: 73,000 reviews and 200,282 photos
Magnificient, especially by night. Built on its own rich past!
The great Castle was named after Francesco Sforza, who transformed it into a ducal residence in 1450. Its origins though date back to the 14th century, at the time of Galeazzo II Visconti. It's a magnificient feast of architecture and history. Behind the castle is the Parco Sempione, a large green park with outdoor restaurants and huge trees, a good place to take a nap and observe the locals.
- Pros:Great history, amazing architecture
omehes' Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italy - awakens passion, life & confidence"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- "Paul's Journey through Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Hungary Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Malta Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- United States of America Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Austria Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue