Mendoza Sports & Outdoors Tips by Gaspar&Floppy Top 5 Page for this destination
Mendoza Sports & Outdoors: 17 reviews and 36 photos
All Saturdays and Sundays, the street around San Martin's lake in San Martin's park are closed to traffic, it's a good chance to jog around the lake to walk ride your bike and to enjoy one of the most beautiful parts of our park.
Yep, you'll for sure find the chance to practice this sport amongo other adventure sports, it's really cheap and worth doing that's for sure!
More Reviews (37)
- See All When it's too hot
- El torreon
- See All Eat well at Quinta Norte
- See All The Ice cream trick
- See All Looking 4 something to do?
Gaspar&Floppy's Related Pages
Mendoza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mendoza - county of good wine and sun :-)"
- "Land of Sun, good wine and more"
- "Mendoza - A City of Trees"
- "Lovely Mendoza days"
- "An oasis in the middle of the desert"
- "5 lovely days!"
- "Montañas, vino y rosas (Mountains, wine & roses)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mendoza
- Hotels in Mendoza
- Transportation in Mendoza
- Nightlife in Mendoza
- Restaurants in Mendoza
- Shopping in Mendoza
- Warnings and Dangers in Mendoza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mendoza
- 39 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mendoza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mendoza
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mendoza Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Wine Tour- 16 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Andes- 10 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Parque San Martin- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Plaza Independencia- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Villavicencio- 4 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Cerro de la Gloria- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Plaza Espana- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Ruinas de San Francisco- 3 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Museo de Arte moderno - Modern Arts Museum- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Puente del Inca- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
See All Mendoza Things to Do