"Let's Travel !!!!!" Martin_B's Profile

**** NEW ****
Something marvelous happen to me. Since few years I always wanted to take a complete year to travel around the world and discover the world. The time has now arrived. I got a leave of absence from my job so I'll be able to have my job again when I'm back in a year. Right now i'm planning my world trip and I'm so excited about it. I'll probably will ask some members of VT to help me for my planning as well as I will be able probably to meet you on my way around the globe. That's the news for now and I will try to keep updating my pages while I'll be abroad. Take care everybody !!!!!
*******************************

My name is Martin and i'm 26 years old. I live in Montreal, Canada and really enjoy this city. But I really like to travel as well. As soon as I have a little bit of extra time & extra money I'm out of here. I really enjoy visiting different country with different cultures. And I don't like the kind of travel that you do about 12,000 km to go in a big chain of hotel like Marriott... Why going there to be again in the same ''comfort'' as your hometown. So I really like adventure.

I really enjoy travelling and I wish I will be able to travel all my life. Every day I would like to go to different place see different cultures and different people. Every day I wonder when could be my next travel and where. Unfortunatly we have to see the reality as well. That means work to earn money to pay your appartement so not enough money to travel. That's life !!

It's been long time that I'm recorded in this web site so some page are not very well updated and everything. And please excuse me for my poor english as well. Hope you will understand everything I wrote :)

And don't be shy to write to me. I love meeting new people. If you have any questions about Canada and even if you're coming in Canada (close from Montreal) it will be a pleasure for me to guide you :)

See ya !
Martin

• Intro Updated Feb 16, 2005

• Dec 20, 2009 at 10:58 PM

bon anniversaire & Joyeux Noel!!

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2008 at 9:24 PM

hey dude . are you still around?

• traps's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2007 at 6:10 PM

happy bday & merry xmas to you =)

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2007 at 9:30 AM

♫·:*¨`*:·Happy Birthday Martin! . :*¨`*:·♫

• peerapa's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2006 at 4:06 AM

Sawasdee ka Martin .... I'm not log on to VT for a long time and it seems I missed ur b-day too -__-" so sorry about that btw hope you'd a great time ... and hope you have a Merry Christmas with friends, family & whole lotta fun! ... May ; )

• Gweenie's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Heya! Hope ure well. Happy Birthday & Best wishes... Happy Xmas & a great new year lah... .Cheers TINA

• roongrot99's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2006 at 2:43 PM

OH, r u still enjoying Shanghai??? I'm now hanging around in London. hope to meet you again!

• leonik's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2006 at 12:43 PM

aloha! bonne année 06! =) where are you now? btw, i loved your hometown...

• lina112's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2005 at 8:26 AM

Happy Birhday.

• icyjo24's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2005 at 12:23 AM

Happy Birthday... still in Shanghai?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Martin_B's Profile Photo

Martin_B

“My life is to travel ...”

Real Name