"Beautiful Diverse South Africa" South Africa by Babzz
South Africa Travel Guide: 12,011 reviews and 28,546 photos
I chose to do one of those overland safaris across the country with a group of people. I went with Nomad Tours through the travel agents at Siyabona. You can book either way. There are plenty of other operators/agencies out there as well. Anyhow, it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I did it. If you are interested in doing something similar or have any questions, ask away!
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, great weather, biodiversity, culture, braais, biltong!
- Cons:Crime, racism.
Babzz's Related Pages
South Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A world in one country!"
- "A peek into a great country"
- "SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA not at the moment its raining"
- "South Africa Road Trip"
- "South Africa"
- "South Africa - We had a wonderful World Cup!"
- "The Splendour of South Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa
- Transportation in South Africa
- Nightlife in South Africa
- Restaurants in South Africa
- Shopping in South Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in South Africa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Africa
- 4 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to South Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Africa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Val Marie Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakville Intro, 34 reviews
- Port Rowan Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Point Pelee Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Pelee Island Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Cypress Hills Provincial Park Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues