"Port Rowan and Long Point" Port Rowan by Babzz
Port Rowan Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 28 photos
Quaint Southwestern Ontario town. Not much to do here but visit the little shops and enjoy the lakeside. A convenient place to stay in while visiting local attractions.
Famous for the volume of birds it attracts during migration seasons. Birders from around the world come to see our beautiful birds. I had the opportunity to volunteer for a month during the Spring migration.
- Pros:Major stopover for migratory birds->rare species!
- In a nutshell:A nice rural area for birders, nature-lovers, fishermen...
Volunteers at the Long Point Bird Observatory (LPBO) have the special opportunity to see the tip of the Long Point... more travel advice
A must-see for birders, but also a great place for families and anyone interested in birds/wildlife. The banders will... more travel advice
Babzz's Related Pages
Port Rowan Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Port Rowan
- 4 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Rowan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Rowan
Photos in Port RowanSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Val Marie Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakville Intro, 34 reviews
- Port Rowan Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Point Pelee Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Pelee Island Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Cypress Hills Provincial Park Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues