"Market Day" Chichicastenango by Babzz
Chichicastenango Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 211 photos
Every Thursday and Sunday, Mayan natives from surrounding areas come to Chichi to sell their wares in a massive market that engulfes the town.
- Pros:Lots of local arts & crafts
- Cons:More of the same stuff in every other town's market
We didn't actually go to the cemetery for safety reasons, but it was visible from the outskirts of the market area. I... more travel advice
Babzz's Related Pages
Chichicastenango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Incredible ChiChi"
- "Chichicastenango-Best Marketplace in Guatemala"
- "The best indian market in Guatemala."
- "Market Day in the Highlands"
- "The biggest indian market in Guatemala"
- "Chichicastenango: the biggest market of Guatemala!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chichicastenango
- Hotels in Chichicastenango
- Transportation in Chichicastenango
- Nightlife in Chichicastenango
- Restaurants in Chichicastenango
- Shopping in Chichicastenango
- Warnings and Dangers in Chichicastenango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chichicastenango
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Chichicastenango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chichicastenango
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Val Marie Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakville Intro, 34 reviews
- Port Rowan Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Point Pelee Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Pelee Island Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Cypress Hills Provincial Park Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues