"Hill Town Bordering Two States" Thekkadi by bungi333
Thekkadi Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 25 photos
Thekkady-Kumily are twin towns situated on the Western Ghats, and borders both Tamil Nadu and Kerala states.
Famous for its Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, and for its tea, coffee and spices, the town is green and fresh. It is a perfect spot for having a relaxing holiday, family holiday, and eco-tourism.
You can choose to just lounge about, take a walk in the town, or in one of the estates. Else, you can choose to go hiking, on jungle trails, and so on. There are other activities like elephant rides and such which will entertain kids.
While you are there, don't forget to buy your coffee beans if you love coffee.
There are a number of tea and spice estates around Thekkady that will give you a tour. You will be able to see how... more travel advice
This is something i missed during my trip to Thekkady. However, i would check this out when i go there the next time.... more travel advice
bungi333's Related Pages
Thekkadi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Thekkadi
- Hotels in Thekkadi
- Transportation in Thekkadi
- Restaurants in Thekkadi
- Shopping in Thekkadi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Thekkadi
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Thekkadi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thekkadi
Photos in ThekkadiSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos
- Thekkadi Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Nagercoil Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanniyakumari Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Kochi Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Kumaragam Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Hampi Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Kanjirapalli Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Chennai (Madras) Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo