"Glounthaune" Glounthaune by Zorba54
Glounthaune Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Recently moved to Glounthaune in Co. Cork, Ireland. It is a lovely area just out of the city of Cork. So we have the country feeling, but are not far (About 10 mins drive) from the city. It is a fairly clean little village (As far as Ireland goes) and the people are fairly friendly.
We now live in what the Irish call a Bungalow (Single story house) and the views are of the Harbour and River Lee with loads of birdlife.
- Pros:Quiete, neat, Close to City but out of City
- Cons:Poorly signposted
- In a nutshell:Close to the City, but with a country feeling
Zorba54's Related Pages
Glounthaune Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Glounthaune
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Glounthaune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glounthaune
- Paphos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Cork Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Glounthaune Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.