My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Nov 6, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Happy Birthday Bob! I hope you have a great day.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Nov 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Sirvictor's Profile Photo
Sirvictor Apr 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Dear Bob, I am still at VT. As you know I live in Ankara. I hope you will stay a night in Ankara. I would be very pleased to meet you. is my mail.if you post me the date of arrival, name and adress of the hotel.I will be there waiting for you inshallah!.

• montanabob's Profile Photo
    montanabob Apr 16, 2013 at 3:00 PM

When we leave Istanbul we fly to Kayseri for a few days then bus to Antalya. In Fethiye we sail in a Gulet for four nights then head home from Kusadasi/Izmer.

Seems we need to take another Turkey Trip - Anakara and north and further west. Thanks for kind offer.

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo
    Sirvictor Apr 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM

WoW What a route! Have a nice time in Turkey. May you come happily and return smiling. It is raining in all Turkey. Better take a rain-coat.

zrim's Profile Photo
zrim Jan 30, 2008 at 1:10 PM

Hi Bob. Is it any warmer over in Olivia today? Probably not.

• montanabob's Profile Photo
    montanabob Apr 14, 2013 at 6:11 PM

well today it is 32 F blowing and wet even though it is 5 years later. Heading to Budapest in a week then to Istanbul. A little late on the responds but it happened

Elena_007's Profile Photo
Elena_007 Dec 27, 2007 at 2:06 PM

So how was Portugal? I hope one of the tours was a wine tasting experience. I just love a good port wine from Portugal. Hope to make it there one day. Happy New Year to you and your wife.

myspices's Profile Photo
myspices Nov 6, 2006 at 1:37 AM

Hi Bob..Happy Birthday and may you find many many more "pearls" in your travels!. Greetings from Malaysia

johngayton's Profile Photo
johngayton Apr 3, 2006 at 9:47 PM

Pity you haven't got more pages here, your HP is certainly a great appetizer

EllenH's Profile Photo
EllenH Mar 11, 2006 at 4:10 PM

where is your family in Montana?