"Life In New Jersey" 88Starflite's Profile
I love to boat on the local river. Summertime I water-ski, wintertime I snow-ski. If you're in the area and want a water tour drop a line and I'll try my best to get you out on the water.
Heather Locklears house. I've got Bon Jovi's house somewhere, I've got to dig it up.
A great place for enjoying the summer. This part of LBI is called "Tices Shoal". It's a on the bayside of the island and can have as many as three hundred boats anchored in its shallow waters on weekends. Known for its Food, Drinks, And Fast Boats it's the place to be. You have all kinds of boats there, some are large yachts, some are 100+mph speed boats, and some are just plain fishing boats. Oh, I left out the jet skis.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 87 Reviews
- 405 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on pufunk's profile page
- 88Starflite and Satu are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "A Sampling Of My Favorite Photos From Santorini"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Sampling Of My Favorite Photos From Santorini"
- Wrote a Review See Some Roman Ruins in Santorini Island Things to Do
- updated a Ios Island Travel Page "Ios Island"
Top 10 Pages
- Santorini Island Intro, 55 reviews, 203 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highlands Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Ios Island Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Middletown Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Milos Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Cullman Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 3 photos