"More than meets the eye" La Rumorosa by malecon
La Rumorosa Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
The libre, or "free" road, Highway 2 from Mexicali takes you right through this little town thinly stretched along the carretera. But don't be fooled, there is more to this town than meets the eye. In fact, the town expands to great distances both north and south, into the rocky ledges for which it derives its name.
Since my first pass through I've bee intrigued to look deeper and discover what it is that has me so curious. Just recently I did just that and I'm reporting what I found under the various categories of the Virtual Tourist website.
- In a nutshell:A town, not to be discarded.
At the center of this site is a stone building that houses a museum of the areas history. This history includes the... more travel advice
There are hundreds of cave paintings in Baja, each dramatic in their own rite. Think of it, the pictographic impressions... more travel advice
malecon's Related Pages
La Rumorosa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in La Rumorosa
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to La Rumorosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Rumorosa
Photos in La RumorosaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Francisco Zarco Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Tecate Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- La Rumorosa Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- La Paz Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Boca de Sábalo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Salvador Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Isla Bastimentos Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- El Golfo de Santa Clara Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- San Carlos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Holtville Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.