"Bothell, Washington" National City by malecon
National City Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 140 photos
The Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.
The humble city of Bothell is north of Seattle in Washington state. It looks and feels like the great northwest here, yet within a few minutes of the big city. I'm getting used to the cold and loving the transition from the Southwest. I miss the desert, but plan to be back. One more thing - I don't contribute much to Virtual Tourist anymore. I've directed my energies elsewhere. This is still a place I've chosen for many of my travel stories. It's a great site that I keep coming back to.
The name Malecon came from traveling in Mexico and seeing beautiful waterfronts and humble marinas. They referred to this as the malecon, Malecon? Sounds hip. Just a silly name. My real name is found below.
malecon's Related Pages
National City Travel Guide
- Things to Do in National City
- Hotels in National City
- Transportation in National City
- Nightlife in National City
- Restaurants in National City
- Shopping in National City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in National City
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to National City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in National City
Photos in National CitySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Francisco Zarco Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Tecate Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- La Rumorosa Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- La Paz Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Boca de Sábalo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Salvador Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Isla Bastimentos Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- El Golfo de Santa Clara Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- San Carlos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Holtville Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.