"Little island big impression" Cayo Carenero by malecon
Cayo Carenero Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
We had lunch and I took a short walk on a rough pedestrian path. Little crabs scampered to their holes as I walked by. It was quiet and peaceful, plenty of time to look at the tops of the trees for howler monkies or parrots and gaze at the sea and dream of what could be.
The water touched lightly along the shorline. My transport docked at one of the private piers harkening me back to reality. I could have walked all day on that island. Only when you've reached that level of isolation does the impact of returning to civilization dampen your spirit and causes a pause - take a breath and go back to the boat.
- In a nutshell:The Caribbean life. The only difficulty is in leaving.
malecon's Related Pages
Cayo Carenero Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayo Carenero
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cayo Carenero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayo Carenero
Top 10 Pages
- Francisco Zarco Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Tecate Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- La Rumorosa Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- La Paz Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Boca de Sábalo Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Salvador Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Isla Bastimentos Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- El Golfo de Santa Clara Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Holtville Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Carlos Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.