"The French City in North America" Montreal by nyceagle1633
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,664 reviews and 6,825 photos
Maybe not as french as Quebec, from what I understand, but the food is unbelievable here. The subway is small, but so very useful, don't bother driving around. The viejo montreal is cute, with cafes and cobblestone streets. There is so much to see and do, climb the mountain for a spectacular view of the city and go to the Italian market in the morning for fresh flowers, cheese and fruits.
nyceagle1633's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey City Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Granada Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Quebec Intro, 11 reviews
- Copán Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saratoga Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- New Jersey Intro, 9 reviews
No friends yet.