"Jersey City, New York and US of A" Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey City by nyceagle1633
Jersey City Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 226 photos
If anyone has questions about New York City metropolitan area (16 million people, 8 million in NYC), please ask. I work in Grand Central Terminal area(midtown east). Suggestions - Rockefeller Center at 5th Avenue & 50th Street. Central Park at 59th Street. Empire State Bldg at 34th Street. Many Many Museums. Diamond District 47th St at 5th and 6th Avenue. 42nd Street of course. Cool neighborhoods for dinner or a late night out are Lower East Side (hipster), East Village (hip and laid back), West Village, Tribeca (where movie stars live). Some of my favorite restaurants are in Tribeca. And West 14th Street for mega nightclubs, this is called Meatpacking District. Day Trips, go to Statue of Liberty. Brooklyn USA has Brighton Beach for Russian theme, Greenpoint for Polish theme and North Williamsburg (take L to subway stop 7th/N.Bedford Avenue). Chinatown in Manhattan -go as far east below canal and near East Broadway for real CTown. Wall Street (downtown) for you financial gurus, Southstreet Seaport,. Want Italian, go to Arthur Avenue (think Bronx Tale) in the Bronx for true little Italy.
And for you shopping freaks, SOHO between Houston and Canal Streets, 5th Avenue from 45th Street to 57th Street, 5th & 6th Avenue from 14th to 23rd Street, and Broadway north of SOHO. I like Uniqlo on Broadway in SoHo. SoHo has many high end stores. A small Bloomingdales is there, as well as Apple Computer, Addidas, FCUK, Swiss Army, Burberry, Club Monaco, Banana, D&G, DKNY and many more. For Fakes, go to Canal Street between 6th Avenue and Mott Street.
Jersey City and Hoboken are right across from Manhattan. Any Questions, ASK.
nyceagle1633's Related Pages
Jersey City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "aka CHILLTOWN (Double XX Posse)"
- "Jersey City - Liberty State Park"
- "A SURPRISE OUTING FOR RICHIE AND THE BOYS"
- "Jersey City, New York and US of A"
- "Jersey City"
- "Jersey City, NJ"
- "Just some quick beautiful sights of the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jersey City
- Hotels in Jersey City
- Transportation in Jersey City
- Nightlife in Jersey City
- Restaurants in Jersey City
- Shopping in Jersey City
- Warnings and Dangers in Jersey City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jersey City
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jersey City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jersey City
Photos in Jersey CitySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey City Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Granada Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Quebec Intro, 11 reviews
- Copán Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saratoga Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- New Jersey Intro, 9 reviews
No friends yet.