"Glengariff" Glengarriff by scanos
Glengarriff Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 73 photos
Glengariff is the most beautiful town in Ireland, in my and many others' opinions. It is in west Cork close to the Kerry border.As well as having some great pubs one can get a boat to Garnish Island , a small island in Bantry Bay a few hundred yards from Glengarriff Harbour.Garnish Island is famous for its Italian Garden. The journey to garnish takes you past seals and on a good day, dolphins.
scanos' Related Pages
Glengarriff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Bambo Park - Glengarriff"
- "Garinish Island - Ilnacullin"
- "Gleann Garbh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glengarriff
- Hotels in Glengarriff
- Restaurants in Glengarriff
- Shopping in Glengarriff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glengarriff
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Glengarriff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glengarriff
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cassis Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Corsica Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos