"Very Ordinary City" Marsala by scanos
Marsala Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 24 photos
On the recommendation from my hotel receptionist, I took a bus from Palermo for a day trip.It cost 13.30 euros return and was 2 hours 35 minutes not the 1 hour 10 that I had been advised. It is a friendly city and a quite break from Palermo but I could not do all that my adviser recommended.
There was only one trip to the nearby islands which left circa 8.00 am
The Marsala distillery was on the edge of the town - taxi required - and had to be reserved
Il Parco Arcilogico was under reservation.
The cathedral and gates were interesring but most Italian cities have these.
scanos' Related Pages
Marsala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Ordinary City"
- "Western Sicily"
- "Marsala: History, Sunshine, Food and Wine"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marsala
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Marsala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsala
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cassis Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Corsica Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos