"Pesaro" Pesaro by scanos
Pesaro Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 48 photos
There's something nice about travelling in Europe in September. The weather's nice, the crowds have gone and there are lots of festivals to be stumbled upon. Ah yes, Pesaro.....
The town is rather touristy with many seafront hotels.I stopped over in Pesaro after arriving in Ancona on the fast ferry from Split. The following morning I awoke to a beautiful day and had breakfast in a quaint cafe beside the beach. Things livened up around lunchtime with a very vibrant and colorful medieval band championship parade. This finished in the main town square where the judges selected the lucky winners. It was taken very seriously ,
Also, there was an amazing antiques market in the square which offered great bargains, probably because of the lack of tourists.
- Pros:Great Sunday Antiques Market and good value hotels
- Cons:Taxi fares are a rip off
- In a nutshell:Great stop en route from Croatia via Ancona
scanos' Related Pages
Pesaro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pesaro in 3 hours!"
- "Pesaro - Marche harbour town"
- "One day ..."
- "My visit to Pesaro in Italy."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pesaro
- Hotels in Pesaro
- Transportation in Pesaro
- Shopping in Pesaro
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pesaro
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pesaro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pesaro
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cassis Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Corsica Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos