"Bonafacio" Bonifacio by scanos
Bonifacio Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 119 photos
At the southernmost tip of Corsica, Bonafacio brims with vibrancy in both the old town and harbour. The old town offers much to see and a climb to the top will reward you with a view of Sardinia, some 21 miles to the south. Don't miss a boat trip to the awe inspiring straits of Bonafacio, unless of course, you plan to take to the scheduled service to Santa Theresa in Sardinia.
- Pros:vibrant town
- Cons:steep steps around the old castle
- In a nutshell:Great hop off point to Italy
scanos' Related Pages
Bonifacio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gorgeous Island"
- "Bonifacio, Corsica"
- "Two glorious weeks"
- "Bonifacio - Corse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bonifacio
- Hotels in Bonifacio
- Transportation in Bonifacio
- Restaurants in Bonifacio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bonifacio
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bonifacio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bonifacio
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cassis Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Corsica Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos