"Mountain Resort - Chengde" Top 5 Page for this destination Chengde by snuggie
Chengde Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 205 photos
Chengde is located between north latitude in the northeast of the Hebei provinceIt is about 435 kilometers away from its provincial capital, Shijiazhuang and about 256 kilometers away from Beijing.
Chengde is a famous cultural city with 300 years of history.It used to be the second political center in the Qing dynasty also the largest extant royal garden in China.This place was also known as "Rehe",famous of having the ever flowing and unfrozen spring here.
- Pros:Rich in history
- Cons:A small town
- In a nutshell:A very simple town
One of the reason I like Chengde is it simplicity.People there are simple,leading a simple which could be a luxury for... more travel advice
The Mountain Resort is located in Chengde City and is the largest imperial garden in today China. It covers a total area... more travel advice
snuggie's Related Pages
Chengde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain Resort - Chengde"
- "Mountain Resort of the Emperors"
- "City of Temples"
- "Chengde: The Mountain Village Retreat From Heat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chengde
- Hotels in Chengde
- Transportation in Chengde
- Restaurants in Chengde
- Shopping in Chengde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chengde
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chengde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chengde
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 82 reviews, 90 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genting Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Seoul Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos