"Shanghai" Shanghai by snuggie
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,079 reviews and 8,150 photos
Shanghai, also knowned as 'Hu' or 'Shen' is situated at 31°14’ north latitude and 121°29’ east longitude, and in middle of China’s east coastline. It has a total population of 16,000,000.Shanghai is well known to the world not only for its prosperous cosmopolitan but also for its scenic sights. They include The Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Stadium, Shanghai Grand Theatre, Shanghai Circus City and Jin Mao Tower.
The commercial area around the bund consist of many well preserved foreign styles buildings, hence it has the name of 'World's Fair of Architecture.' These buildings were built around the 1920s.
There are currently 2 airport in Shanghai,Pudong International Airport and Hong Qiao Airport.Pudong International Airport was opened in 1999 handling most international flights while Hong Qiao Airport handle many domestic flights.Pudong International Airport is about 30km (19 miles) away from central Shanghai.
There lies the parents of the Soong sisters.At the sides of this grave lies the graves of Mdm Song Qingling and her maid... more travel advice
I guess this is a must visit for people visiting Shanghai. This picture is taken from the Shanghai Bund. more travel advice
snuggie's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 26 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 82 reviews, 90 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genting Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Seoul Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos