"Jeju - Simple & romantic" Jeju-do by snuggie
Jeju-do Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 905 photos
Jeju-do, foreshortened form of Jeju Special Self-Governing Province is the only special self-governing province of South Korea, situated on and coterminous with the country's largest island. Jeju-do lies in the Korea Strait, southwest of Jeollanam-do Province, of which it was a part before it became a separate province in 1946. Its capital is Jeju City.
Dol hareubang are stone statues found on Jeju Island. They are symbol of the Jeju Island and often consider as symbols of fertility or gatekeepers for warding off disease. Be sure to touch their belly for good fotune.
Jeju is also a lover's paradise and sometime called Hawaii of Korea.It is the most popular place for honeymooners and lovers.
The o’sulloc Tea Museum is located on Jeju-do Island which shows the visitors about Korea’s tea culture. The “o” in... more travel advice
Instead of buying the international known brand of mineral water, try Jeju's very own mineral water, Sam Da Soo. It cost... more travel advice
snuggie's Related Pages
Jeju-do Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seongsun Sunrise Festival at Cheju"
- "Jeju-do: Island of Love and Oranges"
- "Jeju-do, Island of Stones, Wind, Womans"
- "Paradise on earth!"
- "Cheju - Honeymoon Island"
- "Jeju_the island with endless beaches"
- "Jeju Island - Korea's Pearl"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju-do
- Hotels in Jeju-do
- Transportation in Jeju-do
- Nightlife in Jeju-do
- Restaurants in Jeju-do
- Shopping in Jeju-do
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju-do
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jeju-do
- 15 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jeju-do?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju-do
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 82 reviews, 90 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genting Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Seoul Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos