"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by snuggie
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,004 reviews and 13,551 photos
Kuala Lumpur or commonly known as K.L is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is one of the three Malaysian Federal Territories. It is an enclave within the state of Selangor, on the central west coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
KL is surrounded mostly by forests and hills, it is the only city in the world to have a million-year-old primary forest within the heart of the city.
The Petronas Twin Towers also known as the Petronas Towers was the world's tallest building from 1998 to 2004.The 88-floor towers are constructed largely of reinforced concrete, with a steel and glass facade designed to resemble motifs found in Islamic art, a reflection of Malaysia's Muslim religion.
snuggie's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 82 reviews, 90 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genting Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Seoul Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos