"Small place to have nice and quiet holiday" Gradac by 7_seconds
Gradac Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 57 photos
I visited this small place in November and I found it very peaceful. The weather was very sunny and warm.
There were not many people, and of those who I met, were rather lazy and slow :)
It was saturday morning and weather was actually perfect for drinking nice coffee along the shore with beautiful scenery in front of you. Pure relaxation and joy.
- In a nutshell:very nice weekend trip
You can get to Gradac (from Split and other northern directions) from couple of routes. I'll describe here the first... more travel advice
7_seconds' Related Pages
Gradac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful beach in the Riviera"
- "Small place to have nice and quiet holiday"
- "Gradac, Dalmatia"
- "Beautiful Dalmatia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gradac
- Hotels in Gradac
- Transportation in Gradac
- Restaurants in Gradac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gradac
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gradac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gradac
Top 10 Pages
- Trogir Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kornati Islands National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Gradac Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Krka National Park 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Omis 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Otok Mljet Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sofia 3 reviews