"Most beautiful island I've seen so far" Otok Mljet by 7_seconds
Otok Mljet Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 95 photos
My friend and I decided to take this trip after an exhausting few months at work. Sort of anti stress therapy :)
None of us ever went there so this was the perfect place to go. We only heard of it's beauties.
I remember the scenery as the ferry was getting closer to the island. It was AMAZING!
The minute you step out from the ferry you simply forget on everyday things and start to enjoy beautiful coastline, forest.. It's so peaceful and relaxing.
Little bays like this one, all along the coast, are full of yachts of all sizes.
7_seconds' Related Pages
Otok Mljet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "fragrant and robust island"
- "an island with a national park"
- "Mljet - Lost Dream"
- "Most beautiful island I've seen so far"
- "Paradise of nature, but isolated."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Otok Mljet
- Hotels in Otok Mljet
- Transportation in Otok Mljet
- Nightlife in Otok Mljet
- Shopping in Otok Mljet
- Warnings and Dangers in Otok Mljet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otok Mljet
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Otok Mljet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otok Mljet
Photos in Otok MljetSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Trogir Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kornati Islands National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Gradac Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Krka National Park 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Omis 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Otok Mljet Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sofia 3 reviews