"did vaduz in an hour" Vaduz by catherineneill
Vaduz Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 196 photos
wierd. wierd. the capital of lichtenstein is vaduz. there are 3 rolex shops, a bank and a post office. i asked a man where the main street was and he laughed at me! the castle is nice though and you can get your passport stamped in the tourist office for about 5 swiss francs.
eh....we walked from the capital city to the next town. in 5 minutes
- Pros:eh...clean...not busy......mountains
- Cons:NOTHING TO DO
- In a nutshell:i think you should go there anyway, just to say you've been
catherineneill's Related Pages
Vaduz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "...looks like home..."
- "Vaduz Center"
- "Vaduz - Liechtenstein's wealthy capital"
- "Va Va Vaduz!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vaduz
- Hotels in Vaduz
- Transportation in Vaduz
- Restaurants in Vaduz
- Warnings and Dangers in Vaduz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vaduz
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vaduz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vaduz
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 40 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Verona Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nîmes Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Vaduz hotel reviews
- Hotel Restaurant Real
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013