" the most boring town in the universe" Pirmasens by catherineneill
Pirmasens Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
i arrived here hoping to have a great time partying and wasting all my study time with fellow students who know how to live it up. NO. this town is full of grannies. there are 7 hills, and you may die walking up them. if anyone is visiting here please PLEASE come and visit me to save me from the boredom.
it may be the most boring place to live but it is very well situated......to see other towns. its right on the french border saarbrucken is an hour away koblenz, kaiserslautern and mainz are all with in reach and luxemburg is not too far away.
- Pros:em.....peace and quiet?
- Cons:dont even start me
- In a nutshell:if you are visiting here i will prsonally buy you lunch to make up for it
if you fancy a kebab this is the best place to go, good value and professional service, also has a restaurant part... more travel advice
catherineneill's Related Pages
Pirmasens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " the most boring town in the universe"
- "Pirmasens - If You Have Time Stop By & Look"
- "Piermassen's Germany"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pirmasens
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pirmasens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pirmasens
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 40 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Verona Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nîmes Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.