" The Last Frontier" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan by JaneCajuguiran
Province of Palawan Travel Guide: 1,201 reviews and 4,127 photos
Palawan is such an amazing place where everyone seems to be so involved with saving whatever nature has blessed them with. For a time, yes, they were unaware about what they were slowly losing. but soon after they were alerted of how nature has helped them and how they stand to lose it, the palawenos have strived really hard to maintain what they have and somehow regained what they have lost.
palawan is a place where the sky is really blue, where the stars sparkle their brightest, where the sea is green and where the forests are virgin.
Where the ducks can swim afree
Where the monitor lizards wander
Where herons abound
Palawan... is truly amazing.
Puerto Princesa is Palawan province's capital. One of the things that one must do in palawan is to spend at least a day to see the islands. We did this at port barton. Check out my port barton webpage too.
- Pros:There are so many good sites in this place
- Cons:unless you intend to stay for 3 months at least, you'll go crazy trying to prioritize which one to visit first.
- In a nutshell:Everything in Palawan is good - weather, people, places, food, price
Just as we were going back to the city from Vietville, we chanced upon this site. The place is about a hectare big and... more travel advice
There are several viewdecks that have been placed at different points in the outskirts. One such view deck is this one... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Province of Palawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, and Welcome to Palawan!"
- " The Last Frontier"
- "Palawan, Puerto Princessa"
- "Where Blue Meets Green"
- "Visiting Palawan"
- ""...fly and fly away for free""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Palawan
- Hotels in Province of Palawan
- Transportation in Province of Palawan
- Nightlife in Province of Palawan
- Restaurants in Province of Palawan
- Shopping in Province of Palawan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Palawan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Palawan
- 36 Reviews
- 92 Photos
- 86 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Province of Palawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Palawan
Photos in Province of PalawanSee All Photos (92)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos