Tagaytay City Hotel Tips by JaneCajuguiran Top 5 Page for this destination
Tagaytay City Hotels: 1,771 reviews and 63 photos
I wouldn't call it a hotel but the accommodations and service may be closer to a hotel than a bed and breakfast. The hotel has about 8 rooms for now but will have more according to the manager. Each room features a unique asian style - eqytian, malaysian, indonesian, etc. The nice thing is that the rates come with breakfast for two.
Unique Qualities: The hotel has a fantastic view of the Taal Lake not to mention that the food is good but may be too hot for the Filipino taste.
It has a spa facility within the compound.
Address: Tagaytay City
Comparison: about average
Directions: Past the residence in, look towards the left.
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
If you're fond of animals, and can tolerate the small of these creatures, then book yourself at Residence Inn. Actually, it can be a treat as kids will want to see them first thing in the morning. My daughter thought it was exciting to be awaken by the sound of a lion's roar. REsidence inn happens to have a mini zoo featuring 30 or so animals. It has a pretty good view of the famous Taal Lake.
Specialty of the house are the bulalo (boiled beef thigh) and the Tawilis (small, scaly fish from Taal lake served fried or steamed).
Unique Qualities: There's a kiddie show (usually a magic/clown show) almost every weekend.
Comparison: about average
Directions: From the Aguinaldo highway, turn right and drive towards batangas. It's on the left side just before the boundary of tagaytay and batangas.
Other Contact: Fax. No.: 899-9829
Phone: 899-9824, 899-9821
When deciding to stay at Caleruega, you have a choice of staying in one of their units or roughing it out by using your own tent at the camp grounds. Whatever your choice is, you are sure that facilities are available for you. Inside the compound is a cafeteria where you may opt to take your meals. The one thing though with caleruega is they have a curfew. Check with the website.
AT the camping grounds, toilet and shower rooms are available for use by campers and picnic goers since the camp grounds is also the picnic area by day time.
Unique Qualities: Great view, very clean, cheap and serene
Address: Evercrest compound, Batangas
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (20)
- See All Be Prepared
- See All Coffee at the Cafe - Where else?
- Do the Bee Dance!
- See All Head for the Lake
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bell Rock Inn
- The Sands Motel
- Hilton Corniche Hotel Apartments
- Jonico Hotel
- La Luna Inn San Francisco
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Le St. Germain
- Sirene Golf Hotel
- Grandhotel Brno
- Tryp El Menzah Hotel
- Royal Palm Resort
- Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs
- Anthia Hotel
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 24 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Read real reviews about Tagaytay City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (43)
Top Tagaytay City hotels
- Tagaytay Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 863 Photos