"Of hills and mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City by JaneCajuguiran
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 466 reviews and 1,643 photos
Probably one of my family's favorite spot just to while the time away, Tagaytay is just about an hour's drive from the metropolis. For the most part (or at least the part of Tagaytay that I know), a panoramic view of the famous Taal lake the visitor can behold . One of its major attractions is its weather. Unlike Baguio where one has to travel about 5 hours from where I am, Tagaytay offers a respite from the hot and humid climate of Manila in short of a couple of hours.
Tagaytay is known for its spectacular view of the taal lake, fresh fruits and vegetables, roadside cafeteria that serve steaming hot Bulalo, beautiful gardens including vegetable farms where you can harvest the crops you want to buy.
I wouldn't call it a hotel but the accommodations and service may be closer to a hotel than a bed and breakfast. The... more travel advice
At Gourmet Cafe, you get an organic meal at a fine dining restaurant. You should try their salad bar. It's filling yet... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 24 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos