"Former American Playground" Camp Clark by JaneCajuguiran
Camp Clark Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 346 photos
Since the US occupation of the Philippines till late 1900s, the americans held some territories in the Philippines. One of these was the former Clark Air Field.
Not actually a hotel, Fontana has villas that a family can occupy. It has 2 rooms and 1 maids quarter, a living room, a... more travel advice
Accommodation is a villa (a single detached house with hotel services). You'll love the staff as they look after your... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Camp Clark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CLARK, ANGELES"
- "Former American Playground"
- "Former US Airforce Base, Now a Duty Free Port"
- "Clark Special Economic Zone (CSEZ)"
- "Clark, Province of Pampanga"
- "My Favorite Breakfast Getaway!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camp Clark
- Hotels in Camp Clark
- Transportation in Camp Clark
- Nightlife in Camp Clark
- Restaurants in Camp Clark
- Shopping in Camp Clark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camp Clark
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Camp Clark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camp Clark
Photos in Camp ClarkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos