"Pasig" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasig by JaneCajuguiran
Pasig Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 403 photos
Perhaps the third busiest city in the MetroManila is Pasig, second only to Makati.
Pasig is really a good place to stay whether transient or permanent. It has several hotels for the tourists, malls to... more travel advice
Buffet featuring a Spanish Cuisine is available for 575 PHP at Alba. The place is cozy (the ground floor dining area is... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Pasig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasig City, Philippines"
- "Anak ng Pasig"
- "Pasig City"
- "Confused Sometimes with Ortigas District"
- "Another Place of High Rise Buildings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasig
- Hotels in Pasig
- Transportation in Pasig
- Nightlife in Pasig
- Restaurants in Pasig
- Shopping in Pasig
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasig
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasig
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pasig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasig
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos